SECRETARIO DE TURISMO DE BAJA CALIFORNIA
Training: Public Accountant, graduate from Centro de Enseñanza Técnica y Superior (Cetys Universidad), Campus Mexicali.
He has served as the Private Sector:
Founder & Administrator only " Escobedo Leasing SA ", " SA Margaras Leases " Restaurant and Bar " Margaritas Village SA ", " Bajamed Group" Craft and Business Partner Carignan.
He has also held the following positions:
- Vice COPARMEX Tijuana
- Vice President of the Chamber of Commerce, Services and Tourism of Tijuana
- National Vice CANIRAC
- President of the Tijuana CANIRAC
- Chairman of the Tijuana Tourism and Conventions
- Chairman of the Tijuana Economic Development
- Chairman of the Business Coordinating Council of Tijuana
- Chairman of the Joint Tourism Promotion Fund of Tijuana
In the government sector, he served as Secretary of Economic Development of the Municipality of Tijuana
From 2007 to 2010 he was appointed Secretary of Tourism of Baja California
As of November 1, 2013 , the Governor of Baja California , Francisco Arturo Vega de la Madrid, appointed Secretary of Tourism.